Masseria Potenti suggests many activities to discover a hidden Apulia, connected to its traditions and its territory.
Courses of Mediterranean Cuisine:
The Masseria is a meeting place and holiday.The guest can go to the beach or you can relax enjoying the peace of the pool. Those who love cooking and to discover the traditional Italian regional cuisine can take part in our cooking classes.
Stroll in the countryside:
We organize also walks to discover our flora, an amazing experience for those who want to get lost in the Mediterranean brush chasing the scent of myrtle, the murtedda, the rosemary in bloom. For nature lovers we can also organize trips, or bike trips, in the two natural reserves: La Salina dei Monaci and La Palude del Conte
The guest can visit the artistic towns, or take the chance to buy pleasant handcrafts. After having seen the historic part of Manduria( with its streets of shiny cobbles, mansions, cathedral, archaeological park with its "Mura messapiche" - ancient walls- necropolis, "Fonte Pliniano", and the crypt of San Pietro Mandurino). One can also visit:
- Lecce(only 45 km away) with its splendid baroque churches and monuments;
- Taranto (36 km away) with the famous gold of its archeological museum;
- Matera (70 km away) with its stones;
- La Valle D'Itria( 35 km away) with its 'trulli';
- Ostuni "città bianca"- white city- as its houses are withe with lime , as are all of the historic town centres in Salento - all beautiful to visit, clean and welcoming.
There is also Grottaglie with its famous ceramics;Oria with its beautiful castle; as well as Gallipoli, Otranto, Martina Franca, Cisternino, Alberobello, and Locorotondo.